Jayakrishna Pharmacy commenced its functioning as an out –patient unit, under R.K Sasthry in 1948 at Mahadevikadu, Karthikappally Village, Alappuzha district. The founder procured his degrees, vaidyakalanidhi and vishavaidya visharada from the prestigious institution – government Ayurveda College, Thiruvananthapuram. His dedication to the field of Ayurveda earned him the name ‘Vaidyarachan’ among the native. Based on his excellent service especially in ‘Visachikitsa’ it was recoganised as a ‘grant-in aid vaidyasala by the government which is presently running successfully.
Jayakrishna Ayurveda Pharmacy
Karthikappally, haripad, Alappuzha
Visited 2747 times, 2 Visits today