Floods scenes in haripad
Torrential rains caused the worst floods in a century in the Indian state of Kerala killing hundreds and forcing more than 500,000 to seek shelter in relief camps.
Thousands of people have been forced from their home after experiencing the heaviest rainfall in the last 94 years.
Almost all parts of the state was devastated.
In Haripad region, Kumarapuram, Pallipad, Veeyapuram, Muttom are some of areas were affected by flood.
These are some of relief camps have been opened in Haripad town and other areas :
- Govt Boys School, Haripad
- Amrita Vidyalayam, Haripad
- Bethany Balikamadom School, Nangiyarkulangara
- Holy Trinity Vidya Bhavan, Karthikapally
- St. Thomas school, Karthikapally
Here are some scenes from the flood affected areas of Haripad and surroundings: