Kerala Water Authority


Various services like ownership change, Alteration, Category conversion, Disconnection/reconnection etc are being done in Kerala Water Authority Offices.

Services offered

Conditions to be maintain by Applicant


Application for new connection.
  • Application form.
  • Residence Certificate.
  • Copy of Registry
  • Copy of house tax bill.
  • Building plan & copy of allotment letter issued by M.C.
  • In case of Huda/Residence society/Govt. House attested copy of allotment letter.
  • Electricity bill/Telephone bill/Mobile bill
  • Voter card.
  • If water meter purchase by the consumer then copy of bill.
  • In case of Huda/other residence society copy of position certificate.
    • Applicant submits the file to concerned Sub Div. office i.e. Public Health Department.
    • Preliminary Scrutiny of Documents by concerned clerk.
    • Fee will be collected by the concerned clerk against cash receipt.
    • File goes to concerned J.E. for physical verification.
    • File goes to S.D.O for sanctioning of Water Connection.
    • File is processed and in 12 working days connection will be given to Applicant.
    Online Application for new connection.
    Authority e payment
    Authority online services
    To know water Thariff
    For meter related queries
    For new water connection online
    For Ownership change
    Category Conversion