Haripad Sub Treasury
Phone Number: 0479 2412727
· Disbursement of Pensions
· Payment of Salary
· Savings Bank/Fixed Deposit transactions· Sale of Stamps and Stamp Papers
Role of the Treasury Department :
The functions of the Treasury Department mainly relates to payment of money into Government Account and withdrawal of money from the Government Account , accepting revenue due to the Govt. and compilation of accounts. The main functions of the Department can be broadly classified as follows:
· Act as a conduit for the transactions of GoK
· Act as a banker of funds of Local Self Governments (LSGs) and similarly placed institutions
· Compilation and maintenance of accounts of transactions of Government of Departments.
· Rendering of accounts to the Accountant General
· Providing data for reconciliation of Departmental accounts.
· Disbursement of various types of Pensions.
· Treasury Savings Bank transactions and maintenance of accounts relating to Treasury Savings Bank.
· Sale of stamp and stamp papers and maintenance of connected accounts.
· Custodian of Valuables of Government of Kerala.
· Act as safe custodian of Question Papers of SSLC & Entance Examinations conduct by Government of Kerala.