Parumala Church is in Thiruvalla, Pathanamthitta District. A temporary church in Parumala was rebuilt by Gregorios and consecrated in 1895. The present Church is designed by famous Architect Charles Correa. The new Church is able to accommodate 2000 worshippers. The Holy Altar (sanctum Sanctorum) and the room where the mortal remains of Parumala Thirumeni are entombed (Kabar Muri) are retained within the new Church. Distance from Haripad to Parumala Church is 15 Km.